Open Play Store: As we all know that play store is an Android application but it can be operated with the help of your PC/Laptop. You can run Android apps on a regular working windows PC of any version with third-party apps. Open Play Store for pc is the best source for Andoird phones to download apps from the store but with the help of third-party software, you can probably run it on your Windows PC/Laptop/computer. Getting Android apps on your PC/Laptop isn’t as easy as installing a Windows program. One easy way to run Android apps on a Windows PC/Laptop is by taking an Android emulator. Download Google Play Store on your PC/ Laptop to enjoy installing all the Android applications on your computer device for free of cost.
Open Play Store For Pc & Windows Download Latest Version:
Play Store is an Android application which was actually introduced by Google developers into the Android market. Play Store is Google’s official market for downloading Android apps, games and other content. Google Play Store for PC offers both free and paid content on its official store. As Apple has its App Store, Google also has its Google Play Store. Google Play Store is officially available for your Android mobile phones and Tablet. It is a big Google canopy that includes the Android play store, Google Play Music, Google Play Books, Google Play Movies & TV and Google Newsstand. You can find thousands of applications in the store and can be easily installed on your mobile phones, tablet or Android TV devices. Not every service available on the web is possible in every country so you might be desiring one or more of the items. Google company is still working on it to give you the services all over the world. Scroll down for further details about Play store so that you can find the latest news and content associated to it in the below words.
Features of Open Play Store for PC:
Google Play Store is the official store of Android apps, games, books and much more. I guess that you have an idea about Play Store features if you have used Play Store app on your Android mobile. But let me memorize those feature once again in the below words and also find the latest updates of Play Store if you have not checked yet. So, here we go with the amazing feature Google Play Store application as stated below.
- Allows users to download Play Store for PC of windows version XP/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ Mac for free.
- You can find the latest apps at the top on the Play Store app and can find any app on the store using categories option.
- As other applications, you need not update the apps all the time, as Play Store will get updates automatically done.
- Check if your account is being used by any other using the apps purchased on your account name and stop them easily.
- Install Android apps directly on your PC/Laptop at free of cost as you do on your Android mobile.
- You can even install region-restricted apps from Google Play Store and it is the notable feature of Play Store app.
- See the list of every Android app you’ve ever downloaded on your PC by checking the downloaded apps button.
- Control the devices connected to your Google account using your PC.
How to download Open Play Store for PC?
Google Play Store is not available for PC users on Microsoft store or any other system stores. So you need to install an Android Emulator on your PC/Laptop to download Google Play Store for PC. Before downloading Playstore for PC, make sure your device has a good internet connection or not. The below-given steps help you in downloading and installing Google Play Store on your PC/Laptop.
- Download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Koplayer from the web at www.koplayer.com.
- Run Koplayer Android Emulator and then search for Play Store app using the search button provided in Koplayer app.
- Install Google Play Store by accepting the terms and conditions of the app.
- Wait for the app to get installed on your PC device and then check whether you have successfully installed on your device or not.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy Google Play Store on your PC/Laptop same as like on your Android mobile phones.
How to download apps from Play store on your PC/ Laptop?
Here you can learn how to download the Andriod apps from the Google Play Store to your PC/Laptop. There are 8 steps involved in the process of downloading apps from Play Store for PC/Laptop.
- Open the Google Chrome Web browser on your PC/Laptop.
- Search for 1Mobile Downloader in the Google Chrome Webstore or use the link for Mobile Downloader at https://chrome.google.com/webstore.
- When you open the Google page, an icon with green color and downward-pointing arrow in a white color box will be displayed at the upper-right corner of the window which is a 1Mobile Downloader extension.
- click on the 1Mobile Downloader extension.
- When you click on the extension icon there appears a name called APK Downloader. Click on the APK Downloader. APK is the Android package file format that is used to install apps on the Android operating system.
- When you open the APK Downloader, You can see the search bar. In that bar, search for the app which you want to download or else copy the app’s URL directly from the Google Play Store.
- Click on Download APK button and wait for the download process to complete.
- Select a location on your PC/Laptop to download the APK file and click save. Therefore the app that you want on your PC/Laptop will be successfully installed. If you want to use the same app on your Android mobile phone scan the QR code of the packaged app on your device as well.
Why should I download Play Store app for PC?
In PC/Laptop, you may not have all get all the apps that aren’t supposed to be made available in windows store. So you can find the missing apps in Google Play Store for PC/ Laptop. You can install social media apps like Whatsapp messenger, Facebook messenger, Hike, Instagram etc on your PC/Laptop using Google Play Store. If your mobile phone was kept for charging(Battery dead) but you have an important work with the apps present on your device. what will you do? The simple solution for you is to have a Play Store app on your PC/Laptop. You can watch movies, live actions, news etc on your PC/Laptop by installing certain apps from the Google Play Store for PC. There are many advantages of having Google Play Store on your PC/Laptop. Google Play Store is a simple access to all the Android Applications on your PC/ Laptop rather than your Android mobile phones due to the high resolution of PC.
How to use open Play Store for PC & Windows?
Google Play Store for Windows 7/8/10 is estimated as some complicated task but never anymore if you follow the points guided here. You can use Google Play Store on Windows PC with ease even if you have never dealt it before. You should just log in with a valid Google account and get your favorite Google Play Store apps on your PC/Laptop. It can be used without any complications or advertisement issues. As you know Google syncs your workflow just with your email-id, you need not worry about updates. The same way you can continue using Google Play Store on your PC/Laptop by using the same Google account. Downloading Play Store for PC is like adding extra features to your Windows PC and enhancing it with the latest Google Play Store for your computer. Google has extended its services to many other devices such as mobile phones, Tablets, PC/Laptop etc. Thus Google Play Store is must and most needed application for Windows PC/Laptop too(if you would like to deal with Android apps). You can have a full-screen experience with the Google Play Apps on your desktop using the Google Play Store application for your PC/Laptop.
I hope that all the points mentioned in the above words regarding Play store for PC/ Laptop are clear to understand. If you are willing to download Google Play Store app for your PC then follow the steps stated in the above paragraphs. Downloading the oldest version of Play Store for PC may not work well so make sure that you have downloaded the latest version. Stay connected with us for information with regards to Play Store PC and do comment your queries below.